Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New addiction

Nothing too exciting at our house, but I have discovered a new addiction-- LOST. I had heard people rave about the tv series Lost, but I had never seen it before. In fact, I wasn't really too interested in seeing it. There just isn't much worth seeing on tv in the summer, so I decided to give Lost a try through netflix. I'm HOOKED! In fact this weekend, I ended up renting most of season 2 at a local video store because I didn't want to wait for a new disk to be shipped from netflix. I'm such a silly girl! :) So I crocheted some booties as a gift for a friend who is expecting, and watched Lost all weekend. Mark had NO interest AT ALL in watching it with me has gotten a bit sucked in as well. I have to pause and catch him up a lot. Missing one episode of that show can leave you missing a lot of pieces of the puzzle. Season 3 isn't on DVD yet, so I have to figure out how to catch myself up the rest of the way before their next season starts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! I love the show as well. Tim tries to watch it very occasionally but has no history so it just frustrates him. (evil grin)