Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quiet weekend at home


There really isn't much to say about this weekend. Friday night we grabbed a bite to eat, and went by Mark's mom's house to help her with her computer. Saturday morning we took Lady to the vet for vaccinations. She's in good health except for her teeth. She has quite a bit of tartar and some gingivitis. We're going to have to look into doing something about that.

Saturday afternoon we went to my parents house. We both got our hair cut, and I got mine colored. The color isn't anything too exciting. Just a slightly darker, freshened version of my own natural color. After we finished playing beauty shop, in exchanged for services rendered, I fixed dinner for the 4 of us. We had broiled salmon, baked potato and green beans, with berries and cream for dessert. We had to stop by Walmart on the way home to pick up a few things. When I walked by the fabrics, and a few things caught my eye. I picked up some Thomas the Train fabric to make a pillow for one of our nieces that LOVES Thomas.
Today I've been laying it low. I've pulled out some more fabrics to begin working on some gifts for dear friends that are expecting in the next few months. I'd love your input. Which of these "palettes" do you like best?


I guess I said a lot for not having anything to say!

0 comments: