Monday, August 06, 2007

A Slippery Slope

I've been doing so good on my weightloss. Very motivated. I planned ahead with my Weight Watcher's points this last week for a little "splurge" for Mark's birthday. Friday night I surprised Mark with a trip to the movies to see a movie he had really been looking forward to-- The Bourne Ultimatum. I simply can not go to the movies without movie theater popcorn. It's so expensive at the theater, but I love it. And a medium is so small. But the large is only 50 cents more than the medium. The Jumbo is only 50 cents more than the large.... and so we hopped on the slippery slope! In addition to the movie theater, we also stopped by the county fair... Couldn't resist the chocolate iced mini donuts. Testing the yummy buttery corn we were freezing. Then there was the bbq for Mark's and Justice's birthday, and the cake and ice cream, just to name a few things. One thing after another. At one point late in the week, I was down almost 2 pounds from the beginning of the week. I started this week up 1/2 a pound from last Monday. Disappointing, but worth it for a great weekend with my honey. So today starts a new week, and a new chance to get some more weight off.

0 comments: