Today's bloodwork results are in. hCG levels are down to 137. That's down from 182 a week and a half ago. Dr L said that it's going down, but not fast enough, he wants repeat bloodwork this after the weekend to see if it's continuing in the right direction, and if not then he wants me to take the misoprostle. I think I might go ahead and take it this weekend anyways. No sense dragging out the inevitable. I'm tired of the bleeding already.
I have a lot more thoughts on this, but I just don't have the energy to compose it into this entry. So for now, in general, I am at peace. I am sad. I have grief, but I am ok. Our baby is safe. He will never see the other side of grace. Grandma Lucy is babysitting. That thought alone brings tears...
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Today's bloodwork
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
((((Niki)))
Post a Comment