Well, everything is still about the same. Except I have a nasty cold, and I do mean nasty! My nose is chapped from blowing it. I have a fever. I'm coughing. It's yucky! Not to mention the bleeding and a whole list of other ways my body seems to be failing me right now.
I'm feeling pretty run down physically. Emotionally I'm doing pretty good. I don't know if it's new hope, or if it's that I'm finally starting to come to terms with this loss. I want very much for a miracle. Can you imagine what a fantastic testimony that would be?? Oh how I would shout that from the rooftops! Ultimately, my prayer is that God's will be done. I want this child to be in my arms, but I know God has a perfect plan for this baby's life. Whether that plan is best served with this child on earth now, or in heaven, is not my choice. I do know that. I've woken up several times with that prayer on my lips. I would ask that you pray for His will with me as well.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Nothing really new to report
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment