OK, so I just FINALLY at almost 7:00 pm got a call from my clinic with today's beta results. I had my blood drawn at 7:30 this morning. What a terrible wait, but anyways.... for todays results.
Review:
Monday - 2/26 - 15 dpo - 9
Thursday - 3/1 - 18 dpo - 15
and for today...
...
...
Monday - 3/5 - 22 dpo - 52!!!
Soooo we're still going up. Still very low for how many days past ovulation I should be, but it's still increasing. My most recent doubling time was I think 53 hours. The nurse said things are increasing appropriately now, but the slow start still has them concerned about ectopic. So I still have instructions to call immediately if I have any kind of pain. I told the nurse that I started spotting last night ans asked if that is anything to be concerned about. She said as long as there is no pain, not to worry. It happens in 1 in 4 pregnancies. She gave me the option of repeat beta on Thursday, or ultrasound on Monday. We're going with the ultrasound since it's a much better picture of what's going on in there. She said they can do bloodwork then as well if needed.
So the wait goes on.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Better late than never
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment