Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nothing Exciting to report.

I'm feeling a lot better emotionally today. I guess knowing that there really isn't going to be anything to know for a week has helped. This morning I just felt better. I am concerned that my morning temperature has dropped, and the spotting has continued, and even picked up a little bit. I want the spotting to stop, and my temps to go back to where they were. But I guess none of this is my choice right??

So this word is what I must cling to today:

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (New International Version)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

0 comments: