Oh what a loaded question. How does one answer that question? I hear it a hundred times a day. I don't know how to answer that. Obviously not honestly. "I'm crushed. My baby died over the weekend. Thanks for asking. How are you?" It seems like everything around me is a reminder. I went to work yesterday. I made it through the day with just a very few tears. Today was a little bit harder. I teared up several times, but was able to hold off a meltdown until tonight. I lost it. No particular trigger. I miss my baby. I want him back.
Physically, so far I'm doing very well. Emotionally... wow, I just wan't prepared for that. I have to wait for all the bills to come in before I can even begin to think about when we can try again.
Thank you for the prayers from those of you who are following our story.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
"How are you?"
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment