Thursday, March 08, 2007

Better day today

After an emotionally up and down week. I had a pretty good up day. Earlier this week at work, I told one of my co-workers, Mike, about the baby, and the uncertainty the nurses are giving me, and asked him to pray. Yesterday he said he had something to tell me, but he didn't quite know how to say it. At that moment, amazingly, the room seemed to clear. God paved the way Mike to talk to me. He said that both he and his wife had prayed individually for Mark and I, and our baby. He said he felt the Lord telling him that He was waiting for me to bring this to Him. Mike said he didn't know if that meant me directly, or Mark and I. After pondering this and praying. I think it's not that I haven't bought it to the Lord. It's that I haven't brought it to the Lord and left it with Him! I keep picking it back up to carry it around.

"Casting all your care upon Him, because He cares about you" 1 Peter 5:7

So today any time I felt something, or had a thought that brought worry or concern, I just prayed. What an amazing difference. No tears today. Only a few more days before the ultrasound. Still bleeding, but the nurse assures me that in itself is nothing to be concerned about.

0 comments: