I haven't updated much this week, because there really isn't much to update. It's really too early for feeling symptoms, but the mind is a powerful thing. I've felt all kinds of symptoms. I've felt them before though, and never been pregnant, so symptoms don't mean a whole lot. It could very well be the progesterone supplements I'm on right now causing symptoms. I'm 4 days past ovulation, or 4 DPO. It really is too early. If there is a baby or more inside me right now, it's most likely free-floating. Implantation typically wouldn't happen for a few more days. I'll probably take a home pregnancy test sometime in the next few days. It's too early for an accurate test, but I'm most curious to see if the shot I gave myself last Friday is out of my system. If I remember right it takes 7-12 days for that to pass. So a negative pregnancy test would say that I'm clear to start testing for real. I could just wait for for my blood test. But I'm not sure that I really can.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment