Tonight we went to Costco to pick up a few things: Pepsi, water, home pregnancy tests, and ice cream bars. I was in line to pay, and Mark went to the food court to get himself a little snack. I was admiring the two children in the shopping cart in front of me. There was a little boy, about 4, who was playing with his little sister sitting in a car seat next to him. She was probably 9 months old or so. He was kissing her, and giving her raspberries, and making her laugh. It was jut a cute site, and I was watching them and smiling as I waited for my turn to make my purchases. The little boy got embarassed all of a sudden and said "Mom, I think she wants to buy our sister."
The mom just laughed and went along with it, and said "Really? Do you think we should let her?" He was very insistant on NO! So he then started hiding his sister from me. As they were leaving, I told him he'd better take care of that sister.
The ladies at costco that were taking care of that isle, thought it was cute that he liked his siter, but they hadn't heard the conversation. So I explained to them. They thought it was cute, and then the lady picked up the HPT's from my cart and said, So these are happy! Maybe he knows something.
It just made me smile. It still stung a little, but it made me smile!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
"I think she wants to buy our sister"
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment