Friday, February 02, 2007

Clomid Crazies again, and other random thoughts

I haven't posted as much this week as I did last. It's been a bit of a busy week. VERY busy at work, and then Wednesday night we had a birthday party for my sister in law Roxey, my niece Elyssa, and myself. Then Thursday night I had birthday dinner with Mark. Tonight I'm just plain pooped!

Today was my last dose of clomid. I've done quite well all week as far as side effects go. Tonight I'm feeling it a bit though. I'm having a hot flash as I type. And I've been "on edge" since I got home. Mark seems a bit afraid of me right now.

On a very frightening note, I start injections tomorrow! I'll let ya know how THAT goes! At least it's a little needle. I called the doctors office today and left a message for a nurse to walk me through everything. They called me while I was at work, so I slipped away to another phone away from my desk, and she talked me through things. "Below your belly button, above your pubic bone, take a pinch of that roll we all have, and poke the needle in at a 90 degree angle, then slowly inject the medication." EEEEEEWWWWW! I hate needles. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I know I need to, so here goes!!

0 comments: