Pardon me if this is offensive, but can I just say it? Waiting SUCKS! It's been a long time since I've been in this place. The hormones, the emotions, the hot flashes. I hate it. I'm really struggling with hope. I'm surrounded by a world of moms and babies. When is my turn? I'm so tired of the fight, I'm tired of the struggle.
I have a temperature tonight. 99.0 Normal for me is 96.8-97.4 I don't know if it's a fever, or hormones. I'm feeling so sad tonight. I'm overcome with my emotions. I'm crying for no apparent reason.
I hate waiting!
On a side note. I took a pregnancy test earlier today. It's far too early to tell if I'm pregnant, but I wanted to know if the hcg shot from a week ago Friday was out of my system, and it is! So if I get my miracle this time, and I see a positive pregnancy test, I won't wonder if it's still from the shot.
Back to waiting.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Can I just say it??
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment