Sunday, February 04, 2007

Appointment tomorrow

I have an appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound follicle exam. They will use a vaginal ultrasound to look at my ovaries and see if there are any follicles beginning to develop. I'm praying for something on the right side, because my left tube is blocked.

Out of the 5 cycles of clomid we did in 2005, I ovulated 4 times. Of the 4 times I ovulated, 3 of them were on the left side. Now that I know that tube is blocked, that could be some of the answers we have been looking for, so we're aiming for follies on the right!

I feel bad for all of the work I will be missing to go to the doctor. I know it causes great inconvenience for everyone else. I wish there was a different answer for me, but I just don't see another way right now. Mark and I went to my office this evening. Mark did some reading and kept me company while I posted payments made by people in the overnight drop box. This will hopefully ease the burden a bit in the morning, and my goal is to be back at work before noon. I wish the doctor was closer, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Other than that, I have a raging headache. I think I'm going to get ready for bed. I have an early morning tomorrow. I'm planning on getting on the road at about 6:30. And yes, for me that REALLY IS early!

0 comments: