I'm excited. Yet scared to be excited? How does that work? I had another follicle check ultrasound today. It was an early morning: 4:45 AM wakeup, 5:45 AM leave the house, and drive drive drive. My appointment was 8:15 AM, and I was a little early.
Ultrasound was BEAUTIFUL!! At least in my mind it was. I had one 17mm follicle on one side, and one 16.5 mm follicle on the other side. There should have been one more large one. I'm not sure where it went. But the rest are still small enough to not be of concern. I would have felt better about 2 good follicles on the right side, but I'll take what I can get. :)
So as of today my instructions were, OPK today and tomorrow. If I get a positive, call the clinic and reschedule IUI for the next day. If I don't have a positive OPK by tomorrow, then tomorrow night I will have Mark give me an hCG shot in the bum, and we will have the IUI Sunday morning! SUNDAY MORNING!!! It's already scheduled! How cool is that?
Thank you to those who have been praying. I know your prayers were heard!
Nothing more to do now, but wait. Wait and Pray!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Here we go!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment