Yesterday I finished off the last of my clomid pills. YAAAY! Too bad the side effects of clomid outlast the pills. I'm currently in the midst of a whopping hot flash! It probably doesn't help that I just came in from mowing the lawn.
Because I finished the clomid yesterday, I started injections today. So we're well in the way. I'll take an injection tomorrow, then have an ultrasound on Wednesday. From that ultrasound they'll determine how many more injections to take before another ultrasound. Today's injection was nothing going in. I feel a little ache now, but not too bad.
We have a big day of birthday parties on both sides of the family today, so I better scoot along and see if I can accomplish anything else this morning!
Monday, September 03, 2007
Well on the way!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Praying!!
Post a Comment