I just received a call that our test results were negative. No baby for us this time. I'm taking it pretty hard right now, just trying to figure out how to make it through the next 35 minutes of work. Trying to remember that God is still God, and He is very good. I want to crawl into bed and cry. I wish I could make these desires and feelings go away. If I could turn them off, oh how I would!
I don't know what comes next for us. I'd really appreciate your prayers for direction in that. I know Mark is so tired of the treatment roller coaster.
Stop the ride, I wanna get off.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Thank you for your prayers
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Shoot. I'm so disappointed for you. I can remember that feeling clearly, and it's the worst.
There were a few times I was so angry at God and I just screamed at him in prayer. Afterward I got this amazing sense of peace. Sadness, but peace. Praying for that for you.
I'm so sorry, Niki.
Oh Nik, I'm so so sorry. I don't know what else to say that could convey how sad we are for you.
Know that prayers are being sent for you two.
We love you!!
Jamie and Jenny
Post a Comment