Sorry the updates are getting further apart. I've said it before, but sometimes I feel like when we are not actively trying to have a baby, I really don't have anything worth saying. That's how much of my identity I've wrapped up in this journey. I honestly don't know what is next for us. There are so many options. We are standing at an intersection with so many different paths. I just don't know which one we are to choose.

Our options at this point are further treatment. Although that isn't an option till after the first of the year. Embryo adoption is another possibility. I'm waiting to hear from our clinic to see if we can be put on their waiting list to receive donor embryos. We also have a meeting this Friday with the local Pregnancy Crisis Center, to discuss adoption, in addition to the agency we met with a couple of years ago.
In other news, we splurged on a new Dyson vacuum, and I'm in love! I'm also disgusted by all the hair and dirt this thing pulls out of our carpet. I've been able to make new fur coats for the kitties every other day since we got it! I never would have thought I would spend that much money on a vacuum, but so far I'm SO glad we did. I highly recommend Dyson. I was cleaning around the edge of our closet with the, and I stood up with the vacuum hose in my hand, and accidentally sucked a shirt right off the hanger. Our carpets look better and better each time I vacuum. This vacuum really sucks. Really!
With all of this excitement, I will leave you with pictures of the baby blankets I made over the last month. Hopefully 3 of the recipients that live out of the area will be getting them in the mail in the next day or two. The 4th is local, and has hatched already. His bum was stuck where it shouldn't be, so he had to be born via c-section a week and a half ago, so I thought I'd give mommy some time to heal a bit before going over to visit.



1 comments:
I got mine! It's so cute. I had to make myself put it away for 7 weeks or so.
Praying for clear direction for you.
You're the sweetest.
Post a Comment