Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Appointment tomorrow

I had to say a little late after work tonight to wrap things up so I could be gone tomorrow. I have an appointment in the morning. I will be going for another ultrasound. Last Wednesday the purpose of the ultrasound was to make sure there was nothing on my ovaries that they didn't want there. The purpose of tomorrow's ultrasound will be to check for what they DO want growing on there. From this they will determine future doses of my injections. Hopefully I have a couple of good follicles growing on the right side. I'll leave early in the morning, and pick up my mom. She will be riding along again this week. I'm thinking I'll be flying solo for the next appointment though. That one will probably be Friday.

Off to shave my legs. I'll report back tomorrow evening on my ultrasound results.

0 comments: