Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Today is the big day!

For all practical purposes, it's very late Monday night, but the clock says it's Tuesday! Tuesday is the bit day we've been looking to for weeks.

I worked a little more than half a day, and the rest of the day was spent rushing around, taking care of business. I got Lady groomed (and boy is there a story to go with that-for another day though). I did some birthday shopping for a niece who has a birthday later this week. I cleaned and cleaned. I filled the car with gas and had it washed. I loaded Lady's kennel into the car for tomorrow's trip. I think I've done all I'm going to do though. I'm beat. I really did more cleaning than I thought I would. The house isn't completely company clean. But it's respectable. I'm pleased with it. I don't see anything that will drive me nuts sitting here looking at for a few days unable to do anything about!

We really appreciate your prayers today. I'm getting really anxious!

0 comments: