Tomorrow I head back to the real world. I've been able to stay home for the better part of a week. I've left the house once since our transfer 5 days ago. Tomorrow it's time to go back to work. While I don't particularly enjoy laying in bed for days on end, I'm not terribly excited to go back to work either. I'm thinking this should be a fairly slow work week. But I have to dive in for a full 5 days. I haven't had too many of those since before Christmas! Hopefully the time will pass quickly until the blood test to determine if I'm pregnant. I caved and did a home pregnancy test. I sooooo wish I had not. It's far to early for a test to be reliable, and all it did was discourage me. I want so badly for this to be a successful pregnancy. I really need to just trust God who opened all of the doors for us to do this procedure. I'd really love to be able to find out at home, instead of a call on my cellphone at work, as has been the case in the past.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey - did you know that there is a blog called "justik.blogspot.com?" Well, there is, and I was confused when I got there and it said it was your birthday - July 18th.
Oh, well. I found you.
nik, wanted to let you know i'm praying.
My heart goes out to you and Mark. I will be praying for you. I am sure that you and Mark will become parents someday.
Post a Comment