Despite feeling like I've been hit by a truck, I've accomplished far more than I thought I would when I woke up yesterday. Still not as much as I originally hoped earlier in the week, but I'm happy with what I got done. We went grocery shopping yesterday. That in itself is exhausting. Then we came home, unloaded the groceries, and I started cooking. Mark got the oil changed in my car, and I kept cooking. I have 4 pans of lasagna in the freezer. They aren't full pans. I chose to do 8x8 pans so it would be enough for one dinner for us, and probably one meal of leftovers. I didn't want us to get sick of it! Then I did 2 batches of meat sauce for spaghetti. This will hopefully help mark with meals while I'm on bed rest. In addition to those meals, my mom will be bringing over taco soup and meat balls for the freezer too. I'm told my oldest sister will be bringing food too. We should be well stocked. If things work out well, I think I could get into this freezer cooking. It really took no more effort to make 4 pans of lasagna than it does to make one. But now when we want one, it will take very little effort.
After the cooking, I got the kitchen really clean. Not quite the top to bottom house cleaning that I had planned for this weekend, but it's a step in the right direction. I'll be going to work for the morning tomorrow, and then I am coming home to finish off some loose ends before the transfer.
I'm already rethinking how easy the progesterone shots were. Today's didn't hurt going in either, but wow, there is a big hard knot in my muscles from both injections. I have a feeling we will quickly run out of real estate on my back side to inject without hitting one of the knots! Oh well, part of the process.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
More ambitious than I thought!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment