Friday, January 25, 2008

Sad news...

My blood test was today. I am heartbroken to share with you, our friends and family following our journey, that our three precious embryos did not make it. My pregnancy test this morning was negative. Our hope was to give these tiny humans a chance at life. We are struggling to see what God has for us to learn through this, as we grieve this loss. We now have four children waiting for us in heaven. We do still have four frozen from the same group as this last transfer. Unfortunately, I don't see a clear direction in paying for another transfer. We are back to seeking God's direction.

I would not be truthful if said I haven't questioned God today. I have kicked and screamed and yelled and and cried. I don't understand. We truly felt God opened these doors for us. We appreciate your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

(((Niki)))

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Niki,
I too am deeply feeling your loss. Having experienced numerous similar losses with Amy, I know personally how hard it is.