Sunday, January 06, 2008

LOOK!!! 2 hands...

The real countdown is on! As of yesterday we can count on two hands how many days until our transfer. It is all be coming so real. I believe the kinks and miscommunications have been worked out in our thaw plan. I'm not sure that there was ever a problem, but my coordinator was not there for my lining check, and the other NP's were grossly misinformed. Once this is all over, I might make a complaint. They really sent me in a panic by misinterpreting my coordinators notes. She has added some clarification to her notes, and added a request to call me on the day of transfer if they feel it necessary to thaw more than one straw, so that we can discuss it. The last thing I want in this process is to disregard the value of each individual life. That was a big part of our decision to pursue embryo adoption was to honor life!

0 comments: