I went first thing this morning for the blood work I mentioned in yesterday's post. Nothing too exciting. I got a call this afternoon that my Estridol level is a little under where they would like to see it for this time in my cycle. I was at work, and didn't write down the number she told me. I really wish I would have. I'll remember next time. In any case, they are having me increase the dose of my Estridol Valerate injections from .15 to .2 Still just twice a week. My next blood test will be Monday. I'm REALLY praying everything is still right on track next Wednesday when I go for my ultrasound. I've had thin lining issues in the past, so they won't transfer the embies if my lining isn't at a proper thickness.
Since Mark will not be able to go to Wednesday's appointment with me, tomorrow night we will go have our dear friend Angie notarize his signature on the last of our consent forms. Very exciting. Getting closer and closer!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Today's bloodwork update...
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment