Sunday, December 16, 2007

Long time no update

I haven't updated in quite awhile. I'm not sure why either. I have been in a bit of a funk for a little bit. I lack motivation to do much, but I've forced myself to get the holiday stuff together. This is totally unlike me. I really didn't want to decorate for Christmas, I really didn't even want to hang Christmas lights. That is REALLY not me. I don't know if it's just that my mind is already anticipating January, or if the birth control pills are affecting my moods. Both are likely true. However over the last couple of weekends I have gotten myself together, and gotten the decorating and shopping pretty much complete. Most of the gifts are wrapped and several are under the tree. My plan is to have everything else "wrapped up" in the next few days.








In other news, my body has been less than cooperative this last week, resulting in a frantic phone call to the RE's office on Friday. I was quire sure this was going to throw a wrench in the timeline. The nurse assured me that all was not lost. As of now, the plan is still on track. Tonight is my last birth control pill! YAAAAY!! As exciting as that is, I have a feeling when my bum becomes a pin-cushion, I will be longing for the days of silly little birth control pills. Friday I picked up my prescriptions. The pharmacist wasn't sure of what size needles I was going to need, so he "threw in enough to get me through a week." The pile made my stomach do flips. Ohhhhhh dear! What have I signed myself up for? I remember how nerve wracked I was this past January/February when I started injections for the first time. Those were little tiny needles that went into my belly. This time, the needles are not so tiny, and have to go into my bum muscles. My cheeks tighten at the thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be ok I am here to help dear!