Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock.

I hate to say nothing, but there's nothing much to say. Nothing has changed over the past few weeks, other than getting ready for Christmas.

A dear friend, and former neighbor called to catch up with me this afternoon. (Oh how I miss them!) I was able to tell her all of the exciting news about our embryo adoption. Because I haven't had any "work" to do to get ready, it's seemed a little less real, and very distant. But just explaining the process to someone new got me excited all over again!

I have taken 4 weeks of birth control pills. I have 2 more weeks to go. So far the pills haven't made me sick as I have always gotten with bcp's in the past. So that's a very good thing. We are just a just a little over 6 weeks to transfer. With all of the Christmas festivities in the midst of that, I'm hoping the time will tick by very quickly.

I'm off to start decorating the inside of our house for Christmas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everythin is going well for you. Been think of you. Will try to call this weekend. Keep those babies close.