Oh, it's getting so close, and the nerves are kicking in. It's just a little over two weeks until the target transfer. My mind keeps trying to wander to the things that could go wrong. I have to remind myself that God has opened these doors for us, and leave it in His hands. We are not on this journey by accident. God has a plan in all of it. Even when my plans do not line up with His, I have to know that His plans for me are good. That doesn't mean that it is without suffering, but He will never give us more than we can handle. I was reminded of this visiting a church today where an old friend was speaking. Once again, not by accident.
2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 8 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed--



0 comments:
Post a Comment