I've been a bad blogger lately. I haven't updated in about a month. I've been working on a home improvement project for awhile. My original intent was for dictraction from recent life events. I really threw myself into this project. Giving it every spare minute. I think it really turned out beautifully. We got a screaming good deal on cheap (errrr uhhhh, reasonably priced) ceramic tiles. Then I splurged on the accent tiles. Those really make the design. I designed the layout myself, and Mark and I helped my dad lay the cement board, and then my dad and I did got a good portion of it done while Mark was out of town for work.
Here are before and after pictures as well as some construction pictures.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Home Improvements
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Niki, it's beautiful!
I love it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment