Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cat sees Dog... Dog sees Cat

Ok, this was tooo funny.

It was a nice spring day. I opened the sliding glass door to the back patio. I closed the screen door.

I sat down in my recliner in the living room. The dog was sitting at the foot of my chair.

Something catches my eye.

It's a cat, on the patio, looking in.

(Now you must understand this about my dog, Lady. We have 2 indoor cats. Lady understands that our cats are off limits. But any cat outside of the house is completely fair game. She LOVES chasing them, especially if they run. Now back to our program.)

While still seated in my recliner, I made a hissing noise to scare the cat off.

Cat sees dog.

Dog sees cat.

Cat starts to run.

Dog takes off in dead run.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dog doesn't see.... or maybe doesn't care? that screen door is in the way.

Silly dog!

I should add, that no kitties (or dogs) were harmed in the making of this photo. I think the screen slowed her down just a split second. Long enough for the kitty to get a bit of a head start. Lady spent the next hour hunting down the scent in the back yard. Now she's just keeping an eye on things.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Please excuse the mess in the picture. We are a bit under construction. Yes, the kitchen table is on the counter.... But there will be more pictures of that once it's finished.)

0 comments: