4 years ago today, I married my prince charming. It was a beautiful wedding, on a breezy and cool, but still lovely day. I remember it well. Today we celebrated that day. Mark and I both took the afternoon off of work. I made it home before Mark did, so I did a couple of things around the house. I replaced the broken keypad on the keyless opener for the garage. Mark came home and we went to town, did a little bit of shopping. We got Mark a fishing pole and some accessories as his anniversary gift. We then went to lunch together and had fajitas. MMMMM! Our favorite place for fajitas is still Cafe Ole in Boise, but that's 2 hours away. So we decided to try out a mexican restaurant we hadn't eaten at before. It was wonderful. The service was great and the food was very good as well.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Our Anniversary
After lunch Mark took me to the mall and I go a pedicure. It was a wonderful relaxing time. She offered to paint a flower on my toe. turned out very well. Even if you can't see it in the picture very well. Once the pedicure was complete, Mark and I took a short drive. Then we came home, and I took a nap for about an hour. Mark woke me up and it was time for our Lifegroup bible study. All in all a wonderful anniversary!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Why You No Blog Lately Me Feel Sad!
Post a Comment