Thursday, November 10, 2011

Making music with Daddy…

A couple of weeks ago Mark decided to pull out his guitar and play some music.  So I pulled out Em’s “band in a box” for her to play along with him.  She had a blast.

(please excuse the weird pictures, I was playing with camera settings—not very effectively it seems)

DSC_3607

She kept sticking the kazoo and harmonica in Mark’s mouth.

DSC_3608DSC_3609DSC_3610

She helped him strum.

DSC_3611DSC_3613DSC_3614DSC_3615DSC_3617DSC_3619DSC_3620

We all had fun.  It did my heart good to watch.  I took video.  I’m thinking it’s just too awesome for the internet though. Winking smile

1 comments:

Sare said...

Oh that is so sweet!!! And Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me coming from someone who knows what I am feeling so well. It was so nice to finally meet you this weekend. I feel like I do know you from all Kristy has said, but it was so nice to really get to meet you!!! You have a beautiful Family by the way - I couldn't stop watching Emma!! She is just beautiful!!