Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thanks Aunt KK!

Marks sister Kayla is known for her love of books.  Lately, Emma has been really into her books.  So I tagged Kayla on facebook in a picture of Emma.  Well, actually, it was this picture of Emma under her table looking at her books.  I’ve found her under there more than once.

DSC_3309

Shortly after that picture went up on facebook, a package arrived in the mail for Emma.

DSC_3597

It had a note from Aunt KK.

DSC_3600

And a book.

DSC_3601

And chocolate coins!!

DSC_3602

The bubble wrap packaging is fun for a two year old.  (And I may or may not have popped it too….)

DSC_3604

The book was “Happy Hippo, Angry Duck” by Sandra Boyton.  It’s a cute book, and has become Em’s absolute favorite book.  She brings it to me to read almost every day. :)

DSC_3606

Thanks Aunt KK!

1 comments:

Kayla K said...

Oh you are more than welcome!! The pictures warm my heart like noneother!!