{For anyone who may still be looking at my blog, are you proud of me? This is 4 blog posts in a week!!}
The other night we went out to dinner as a family. I brought along the camera and a few dinner rolls so we could stop at a park and feed the birds. There were a bunch of ducks and geese. I was surprised at how much Emma enjoyed it. I’ve been to this park before {which is actually a park on the edge of a cemetery}. But I’ve never taken Emma. I hope we can make it there a few more times before the weather turns.
Emma stood on the table for a little bit. I wouldn’t normally want her to stand on the table. But we didn’t want her touching the poo covered wall—and I don’t think anyone is going to be eating at that table, if you know what I mean. Not to mention we didn’t want her to get too close to the slightly aggressive birdies.
Daddy helped Emma get close to the wall to throw the bread over. She did great throwing it, and would LAUGH and laugh. (Can I just say looking at these pictures again, I’m loving the evening colors).
We shared our rolls with another family that was there.
I love seeing my girl so happy.
This little guy was happy too :)
The happiness didn’t last though. The birds were annoyed when we ran out of food, and Emma was just plain mad when we said it was time to go. We’re going to have to work on that. She’s two and needs to make sure everyone knows it.
We did take a few minutes to play with some seriously old playground equipment. That slide must have been 7 or 8 feet high. Emma climbed the ladder like it was nothing though. I think I liked it better when she had a healthy fear of heights.
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Duck, Duck, Goose
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
1:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment