We had a terrible time with Emma and sleep for the first 9 months of her life. Then things leveled out and she got to be a pretty good sleeper with occasional troubles here and there. The last month or so she’s gotten worse again. Twice this week she didn’t nap at all.
Tonight she didn’t go to sleep until after 10 pm. It’s craziness. I refuse to entertain the thought that she might be ready to give up her nap. For now I’m going to say it’s a phase.
It’s seriously frustrating though! She gets mad and throws everything out of her crib. Then she can’t go to sleep because she doesn’t have the things that comfort her to sleep. If I go in there she expects me to get her up, so it makes her mad all over again. It’s just a phase. It’s just a phase. It’s just a phase.



0 comments:
Post a Comment