I don't have any way of knowing exactly when our precious baby passed from this life into heaven, but today marks one year from the point that we knew he was gone. There's no point in getting into the yucky details, but I had already been spotting, but on this particular day had a bit more physical evidence that it was the beginning of the end. This was followed by a trip to the RE's office for an ultrasound that confirmed it. I'm doing far better than I thought I would. That's not to say I don't feel anything. My heart is broken. My baby is gone. I miss him. He should be a growing 4 month old baby in my arms. Instead he is a memory.
I never got to know you little Gabe, and yet there's a hole in my heart. I miss you.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
One year
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment