I can't believe it! Emma is three weeks old already. Overall she's doing pretty well. We've had some struggles over the last few days. I suspect we're dealing with reflux, and also that her formula is disagreeing with her. Poor little thing. We have an appointment with the pediatrition on Thursday (a ped that was no longer accepting new patients--THANKS AUNTIE!!) so hopefully we will have more answers then. For now I have switched her to soy formula to see if that is any easier for her to digest. I felt terrible Monday night when I went to change her diaper after a feeding and formula came spewing out of her nose. She was sleeping at the time. What a RUDE awakening! All of this discomfort has caused problems sleeping for everyone in the house. However she seems to be sleeping well now, so I must follow that previously mentioned mommy rule... sleep when baby sleeps! So here are a few pictures. I'm guessing that's what most of you are here for anyway! (And who can blame you? She's adorable!)
Adoption/Birth Announcement
Having a nice relaxing soak in the tub.
The late nights are wearing on us a bit, but this little girl truly is a joy! We are so thankful to have her in our lives.




2 comments:
She is an unbelievably beautiful and alert looking three weeks! And I am hoping that you all get a little more sleep soon.
I kid you not, I come to your page every day to see if there are new pics posted. SHE IS SO CUTE!!! <3
Post a Comment