Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness



Today was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness day.  Today I am remembering our children, and the children of my friends who left this earth earlier than we would have chosen.  My heart hurts for my friends out there with empty arms.  I certainly don't want to rub salt in anyone's wounds, but I want to be real here.  As I sit here with my daughter in my lap, I can't help but marvel at God's hand in everything.  I miss my children that are in heaven.  I don't know why God chose the path He did for us.  I don't know why he gave us those children for such a short stay here on Earth.  But I do know that if  even one of those children had been our take-home babies, I wouldn't have Emma here on my lap.  I'm not sure what my point is... But I do thank God for His plan, even when it hurts to be in the middle of it. All of this while still remembering those beautiful babies that were here with us for such a short time.  We miss you little ones.  You truly changed the shape of my heart forever.

Photobucket

0 comments: