I've had an online friend for several years. We both belong to an infertility forum. I have many friends from this forum. You may wonder how well you can know someone online only. But I have to say I think pretty well. You all have a window into my life that many others don't. But I digress... Back to the current topic at hand. I had the pleasure of meeting this friend Annie at a retreat earlier this month. She's one that has turned coupon into a verb. She's amazing. I dream of being like her. Girl knows how to save money. It's AMAZING!! She was recently featured on her local news. I'd love to share her with you.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Proud Friend...
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hooray! I love reading these kind of stories. I've gotten in the habit of "couponing" lately, and while I haven't yet gotten a load of groceries for $9.00, I did spend just $55 last week for 2 weeks worth of food. Pretty darn good considering I used to spend $150 every 2 weeks. :) Are you going to be cutting coupons too? I have a big stash I can share...
Niki---
I just now saw this. I love you friend. A lot.
Post a Comment