Monday, December 08, 2008

Ultrasound pictures

Well, as anticipated, I didn't ever get around to pulling out the scanner and hooking it up over the weekend. But I did scan them this morning at work. Here they are. Little one is upside down, so use your imagination.


Baby measured 18 mm from head to bum, and had a heart rate of 176 bpm. The last picture is the best :) You can even see the little leg sticking out in the top of the black circle. The heartbeat was an amazing thing to see.

5 comments:

Ann said...

Absolutely beautiful! And I love the upside down pose!

Annie Shaw said...

Niki

That is one of the most precious babes I have ever seen. Praying for continued strength and growth...

Amy T. S. said...

Awww..I can definitely see a baby in that last pic. Awesome!

Amy T. S. said...

Btw, looks like you've heard from your "As." Let's start with the Bs!

Esther said...

Niki
I know your feelings of this little miracle growing inside you. Everyday it gets better and better to know that one day you'll meet this beautiful little one.