I was going to keep this one quiet, but I'll go ahead and share the secret. We are going to have another Frozen Embryo Transfer this year! This month actually. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday to check everything out. We're off and running. Mark gave me my first estriodol injection yesterday. I wish they were all like that. The progesterone is the yucky one.... Oh how I dread it! PIO is bad stuff. But we'll get to that later.
At my appointment yesterday our coordinator Kara threw a curve at us. We have a HUGE decision to make we would love your prayers for guidance. These are human lives we are dealing with, and we want to make sure we are making the right decision!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Here we go again!
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Niki
I had you on my mind today and wonderful news to hear this. Praying for guidance and for peace throughout the whole process. Praying for you
Hugs esther
Glad you spilled the beans! Praying for you.
Praying!
Love
Holly
Post a Comment