Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello big cruel world

Well, I left the safety of my cozy home today to go back into the big cruel world. No more bedrest, it was back to work today. I did good. I followed directions. I didn't lift anything I shouldn't. I was pooped when I got home even though work wasn't terribly busy. I need to venture out to Walmart. I can't decide if I should do it tonight or another night.... hmmmm..... the big decisions in life!

5 comments:

Kayla Said said...

Hey Nik -

Oh my gosh, haven't checked your blog for awhile and was sadly out of date! I will be adding my prayers for all to go well with this transfer. Much love and prayers to you both!!!

KK

Esther said...

Niki
praying for you in the 2 ww. I know how hard it is. Hey, i like your new design.
Esther

Amy T. S. said...

Hi here, too.

Loved Little Ones said...

Thinking of you

TMac said...

Just checking on you!! Praying for your nice snuggled bubs!!!

XOXO

~Talley