Saturday, February 09, 2008

Ministry

I've been quiet for awhile. I don't know what to say. It's been a time of grieving and processing. I wish I knew what comes next. I don't. However one beautiful thing is that I've been able to spend some time e-mailing back and forth with a friend of my sister's friend. I have never met her before, but I've been talking her through the embryo adoption process, and all of the emotional aspects involved as well. Talking to her about embryo adoption has been such an amazing help to me. It brings an answer to my "Why?" questions. I've helped bring about more awareness of embryo adoption. This lady knew of the option. She heard about it at our clinic. (Since she is in Idaho, she goes to the same clinic as I.) But she said for the first time, after talking things through with me, she's starting to feel excited about the possibility. I had asked God to use me to minister to others and educate them about embryo adoption. When I was asking, I was sure that I'd be ministering with a baby in my arms. "His ways are not my ways."

All in all, I've gotta say that I'm doing well. I've had my emotional days, but at least this week they haven't been every day. They've spaced out a bit. Thank you all for your prayers. Keep 'em coming. We sure need direction. I wish the spell check worked in this thing!

0 comments: