I'm sorry that I've been such a bad blogger. Over the years so much of my identity has become wrapped up in our infertility. So when we aren't actively doing something to increase our chances of expanding our family, I feel like I don't have much worth saying. I know that is not true, but it is how I feel. God has been working on my heart during this quiet time. There are so many things I don't know how to share right now. Maybe it's supposed to be kept to myself, I don't know.
I'm hoping we will be able to do one more frozen embryo transfer. Right now the money just isn't there. I was really hoping our income tax refund would do the trick. Then Mark had to take his car to the shop. Guess who is getting our income tax refund now. I remind myself that this isn't taking God by surprise. If this is something He wants for us to do, He will provide.
In other news, I've taken to digital scrapbooking. I'm really enjoying it. I got the software for my birthday. The cost for printing these books adds up, so now I've also started a couple of projects at the request of other people. I get to create them, and someone else gets to pay for it! At least it's something to occupy my time!
Right now I would ask for continued prayers for God's direction, and if it is His will that we continue treatment, and bring the last of our embies home, that He would provide the finances for it.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Bad blogger
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment