Monday, September 19, 2011

Two Years? How is that possible?

I have several blog posts started.  I’m going to finish them up and get them posted… eventually Winking smile But first, PICTURES!!!  No, wait, let me back up.

When we first moved into our home, we got to know our neighbors.  But people have come and gone since then, and I didn’t make an effort to meet the new ones.  Through our years of infertility, I managed to isolate myself quite well.  It was hard watching happy little families, when we had a family of two, and I got tired of explaining repeatedly why we didn’t have kids.  Then we did have a baby, but I had already built my lonely little walls—that and I was SO stinking tired.

Fast-forward to about May of this year.  I was out working on pulling some weeds when the next door neighbor and her adorable twin boys were walking across the street to check the mail and they stopped to say hi.  We had a great conversation and made friends.    She later sealed the deal by bringing over the most amazing cup-cakes I have ever tasted, and we’ve been friends ever since.  What does this have to do with pictures you ask?  I’m getting there!  Kristy is an amazing photographer!

I asked Kristy if she would take some family pictures for us this last weekend.  She did that, and Emma’s 2 year old pictures.  It’s true, in just a few days Emma will be two years old!!!  It seems impossible, but it’s true.  So here are the amazing little gems.

DSC_4011_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4012_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4027_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4031_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4040_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4073_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4074_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4075_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4077_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4078_KristyAndersonkinderfamDSC_4058_KristyAndersonkinderfam

Thank you again Kristy.  These pictures are truly more than I could have hoped for!  You are truly gifted, and I am blessed!!

0 comments: