Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thoughts on the blog header

A couple of months ago I did a bit of a blog remodel.  I made the background and header from scratch.  I did more changes, but messed something up and had to throw them out.  I never re-did the changes.  But that is neither here nor there. 

So, the blog header...  Hubby said it looks like Emma is levitating.  She is meant to look like she is sitting in the grass.  What do you think??

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry, but I think hubby might be right. Maybe if you lowered the picture a bit, it could work, not sure, just a thought. However, I never noticed it before and probably wouldn't have had you not mentioned it. I love your blog design and I am so impressed you did it yourself (along with the great playhouse build!).

Niki said...

Haha, ok, point taken. I will lower her. Unfortunately, in the picture her had was cut off, so she has to be over on the side of the picture.