Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Great Playhouse Build of 2011--not much new to report

I've been a bit under the weather for a couple of days, so I haven't made much progress in the Great Playhouse Build of 2011. But after Em went to sleep tonight, I got out and got quite a few cuts done. Nothing really picture worthy since my blog post a few days ago. But hopefully things will start taking a bit more shape in the next couple of days!
Tomorrow I hope to put some paint on the 3 rails that are assembled.  My dad will be giving me a bit of a doweling tutorial sometime soon for the remaining two rails.  I may just have this thing together in the next couple of weeks.  I think a good few days of work would suffice if I weren't working around the schedule of a toddler.  But my job is to be with Emma.  No better job in the world :)

0 comments: