I really haven't had much to say lately. I've been a bad blogger! I've done quite a bit of digital scrap booking. I finished our vacation scrapbook and had it printed. I'm quite happy with the results. I ordered it from an online scrap booking company that printed it and bound it as an actual book. I've had quite a number of complements on it, so I guess I'm correct to be pleased with it. In addition to that, I was hired by a co-worker to do a scrapbook of her family reunion last year. She's giving it to her mom next week. I can't wait to hear what she thinks of it. I really enjoy the digital scrap booking. So this "for hire" project gave me some great practice, some new learning, and a bit of money to boot! So that's pretty exciting. Then this last week I did another project for a friend. Her son is "special person of the week" at his preschool. So I did 6 pages for her that will be on the bulletin board at his preschool. I would love to share these projects with you, but since they are not mine, I probably shouldn't, but I can share with you a couple of other small projects I've done.

This is what I gave my mom for Mother's Day. At one point, when talking to someone about my history I said something about "my mom." They said, "You mean your 'real mom'..." That comment REALLY irritates me. They are both my 'real mom.' So I explained to them, one is no more important to who I have become than the other. I have two moms. One who gave me life, and one who taught me what to do with it. So I decided to pass that little bit onto my mom, and what better time to tell her thanks that way than Mother's Day?
These next pages aren't from my pictures, but they are family, so I will share. This is my mom and dad. As I was looking through boxes of family pictures at my parents house last month, I came across several wedding pictures loose in the box. None of them were together, they were just mixed in with all of the other pictures. I decided to put them together in a small album for my parents for their 41st anniversary. My mom called and asked if they could take Mark and I out to dinner to celebrate their anniversary and ours.
(Yikes, side note... I've been such a bad blogger I didn't even mention that a few weeks ago Mark and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!)










1 comments:
Nice job on these layouts. Glad you got a for hire project!
Post a Comment