We leave on vacation in 2 days! I just got off the phone with the hotel making confirmations, and that got me excited. I'm just trying to finalize plans. I love going on vacation. This is the 3rd big trip Mark and I have taken since we got married. To celebrate our first anniversary we went to Las Vegas. A month before our third anniversary we went to Disneyland, and now we're off to.... well, you might just have to find out about that when we get back! We do plan on having a lot of fun though.
Today has been spent packing, packing, packing! I also planted some tulips that I got from Costco. Lots of laundry. I'm pleased with what I've accomplished. The house needs a bit more cleaning, and I have a little bit more to pack, and then we'll be ready to roll Tuesday afternoon. If we can get Internet connection for a reasonable amount of money, we will post pictures while we are away!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Vacation Plans
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment