We're having such a great time on vacation. We miss our dog. We were at Sea World today, and Mark mentioned several times how different animal behaviors reminded him of Lady (usually when something was laying on it's back). She is just such a part of our family. I took a couple hundred pictures today. I'll just post one tonight, and pick my favorites when we're back home. I composed this one in my digital scrapbooking program really quick from my laptop, and had it printed at Walgreens for postcards for the family. Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Vacation
We're having such a great time on vacation. We miss our dog. We were at Sea World today, and Mark mentioned several times how different animal behaviors reminded him of Lady (usually when something was laying on it's back). She is just such a part of our family. I took a couple hundred pictures today. I'll just post one tonight, and pick my favorites when we're back home. I composed this one in my digital scrapbooking program really quick from my laptop, and had it printed at Walgreens for postcards for the family.
Lovingly posted by
Niki
at
11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm glad to see you guys are having fun. Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment